Friday, March 9, 2012

College Kid

I need my college kid to come home and show me some more things about having a blog. Even though I read the instructions, I just can't seem to understand until someone shows me. Oh well, lots of my friends won't  admit how computer illiterate they are. They just nod their head and say "oh, yes" when you are discussing or joking about twitter or facebook or the like. At least I admit it!  It's the same with being a nurse. So many of us older RN's won't admit that we don't know something or ask someone for instructions. After all, we are suppose to know everything! Haha,hehe! My grandaughter says she wants to be a nurse like me. It's nice to hear her say that, but these days we do more paper work than patient care lots of the time. Grrrrr!

1 comment:

  1. Blogging is so much fun but it can be so frustrating! I use Wordpress or I would certainly offer to help! Just don't give up!

    ReplyDelete