Monday, March 26, 2012

Movies

A bunch of us saw Hunger Games this past weekend. Movies are such a great way to keep the talk going between your kids and grankids. Projects are good too. I love to here my grankids talk about books they are writing, their artwork, their favorite video games and heroes and especially the books they are reading. I say "talk" but most of the time it is talk through e-mail and internet communications. So many people my age and older quietly sit back and hear about the internet but don't know how to use it. (That includes me with a lot of areas!)  I wonder if my parents and my in-laws would let us teach them the basics. I would have to visit with them and maybe have one of my whiz kids or grankids with me and not let them say, "oh, I can't learn that!"or "I have no use for that!"  Lots of my older friends & relatives have computers purchased for them by family members, but using them is a whole other story!

1 comment:

  1. You can learn anything you want to! My granddaughter and I just got web cameras and even though she lives close by and I see her all the time -- this has added something even more. I can ask her how school was each and every day! You would love it.

    ReplyDelete