Sunday, April 1, 2012

I DON'T BELIEVE IT!

    This past week I got to help tend my son's kids while he was at work and their momma was back east visiting her mother. The 6 yr old discovered she had her first loose tooth and it was quite traumatic for her. After talking to daddy about it (momma was on the plane and couldn't talk) we discovered that the permanent tooth was coming in behind the loose tooth. She decided she wanted to text daddy and tell him that, too.  I sat down with her all ready to help her text with my older phone. After asking me about 3 questions she had texted the whole message and sent it by herself. I just stared at the wall & laughed at how many years it had taken me to learn how to text!  But there's more!  They have a small under the kitchen cupboard entertainment system. The 2 yr old wanted to watch a movie while we made lunch. I took the movie, tried to follow which buttons to push, and could not figure it out.  She got up on the counter and said, "first you have to push this button grama," and she put the movie in, "and then this one and oh, don't forget this one over here for the sound," and the movie started! The feeling I had then was comical & honestly bewildering.  Only 2 yrs old!

No comments:

Post a Comment